This carrot soup is one of the most beautiful soups ever especially for the dinner in cold days, can be very healthy and satisfying if you prepare it with the right ingredients. What could be tastier than just a simple carrot soup? In this case, the combination of carrots and lentil that perfectly matches together topped with Moringa powder. We all know that the carrots are full with A Vitamin, and with the lentils, you will get protein plus. If you want to make your dinner seriously protein, just add one tablespoon of Moringa powder to the soup, and you will get your healthy dish full of protein.
This carrot soup is the perfect thing for long, chilly and winter nights. It is simple for preparing, plus nourishing and warming. You will need just 30 minutes to make this nutritious soup and the best part is that you can prepare it in big batches and freeze, so the next time you will have done stunning soup, without losing the flavors.
Very important is that in this carrot soup every ingredient is healthy and real. Preparing by yourself, you will be sure that your dish is without starch, soy protein, potassium chloride, color or glutamine that you can find a common additive in canned soups. The result of homemade carrot soup is that you can control every ingredient, which means that you will get a final product that is very delicious and healthy at the same time. In our carrot soup that follows, you can find some but healthy ingredients such as carrot and lentil top with Moringa powder, so you will definitely enjoy in each bowl.
· 2 carrots
· 1 cup green lentils (with this goes 3 cups of water)
· Freshly chopped coriander
4 cups with vegetable stock
· 1 tablespoon of Moringa Powder
· Salt to taste
· Pepper to taste
1. Add the lentils and the water to the saucepan.
2. Lightly slice the carrots, and add to the pan with lentils.
3. Turn the heat on medium height, and when it starts boiling reduce the heat and let it simmer on low heat, for some 25 minutes, until you got soft lentils.
4. Let it cool for some minutes.
5. Put the mix from saucepan to the blender and add the rest ingredients except the Moringa powder. Blend until the soup is smooth and homogenous.
6. Put everything back into the saucepan and warm it.
7. Put the soup in the dish and top with Moringa powder. Serve with some crusty bread on a top and enjoy.
*Tip: If you want to reach the taste of the soup add some drops of lemon juice.